pennsicdance: Donations for the Pennsic Pile

Judith judithsca at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 19:08:48 PDT 2005

I just thought I would express to the musicians on this list that for me,
the greatest pleasure in the world is dancing to the accompaniment of a
real, flesh-and-blood musician's playing.  It is we, the dancers, who are
privileged that you, the music makers, play for us.  Without you, our
experience would be inauthentic (in a much deeper sense than historical),
dull, and lacking in a certain addictive synergy.  If I were a wealthier
woman, I would pay good coin for the services that the musicians render us!