pennsicdance: That floor slope

L.J. Sparvero lyev at verizon.net
Tue Aug 30 14:39:50 PDT 2005

This year the slope seemed worse than in previous years. It seemed like
they put out tent 10' closer to the south road. I didn't get a measurement
on the slope (finding a bubble-level was lower priority than everything
else), but kind wish I had at least some hard data to pass along. The slope
seemed to get worse as the war went on, but I don't know if that was real
or just my tired feet.

I've asked for help on this from the Pennsic staff, and Adele and I tossed
around a few ideas with John van der Veldte (Head of Cultural Affairs,
which handles all A&S and performing arts). It's likely to be a pricey
proposition, regardless. More info probably after the November staff meeting.

So rest assured that your concerns are heard, -Lyev