pennsicdance:

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Aug 29 19:45:04 PDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 12:52:22PM -0500, Sauer, Michael F. wrote:

> Event: Beginners Ball
> When: 9 PM Sunday Aug 13 2006, Pennsic 35
> Location: Pennsic Dance Tent (Chandlers Road and Dragon Trace - 1 bock east of Troll)

Sounds good to me. The one thing that I'd suggest is that you make
clear in the description & announcements that several of the other
special events are beginner friendly, so that we don't leave folks
thinking "I'm a beginner, this is the only event I can go to."

Having it the middle weekend is a good idea, it gives people who had
fun more opportunity to go to more stuff later in the War.

Cool! A positive suggestion... I'll volunteer to show up and dance
with lots of beginners. Perhaps I should be incognito...

-- Gregory