pennsicdance: more fringy ponderings

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Sun Aug 28 16:17:47 PDT 2005

> Fair enough...I'm only going on the pieces of reality that I saw.
> Obviously, our mileage varies.

And in case I offended you by being brusque, Gillian, I think it's
*good* that you relayed how you perceived dancing in the tent -- we
need to hear about the good and the bad. What we shouldn't do is jump
immediately from examples to "oh my God, this is a huge problem and we
have to change everything!!" -- instead, there's a step of "is it
true? if not, why do people think this, and how can we convince
them otherwise?"

-- Gregory