pennsicdance: re: a word from the fringe

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 13:17:16 PDT 2005

> the Head (if I remotely liked the dance) and Juice
> of Barley and not get frowned at

Erm, Stingo, or the Oyle of Barly is 1st Edition, is
it not?  It's recently become quite popular in the
West (at least the version we do with 6 couples).  I
seem to have been taught a dance longways line for as
many as will a long time ago, but perhaps that was a
different dance with a similar name.

Vyncent

(except for starting on the left foot