pennsicdance: Dance Suggestions

Carol O'Connell carol.oconnell at gwinc.com
Thu Aug 25 10:34:22 PDT 2005

I had set aside two nights to play music at the tent--and with my luck, both
nights turned out to have closed pits. I had no idea that sort of thing
occurred, and I was surprised by it. Left sort of an icky feeling for me.

But I had fun playing in the barn on the couple of nights I could make it.

Conna