pennsicdance: Dance Suggestions

whirlygig whirlygig at cox.net
Thu Aug 25 10:24:21 PDT 2005

If it's listed that way on Whirlygig- it's because in one of the cheat sheet
books it said SCA Choreography or reconstruction.

I'll take some time this weekend to dig my cheet sheet books & sources out
of my (still) unsorted Pennisc pile and see where that came from to clear up
this confusion.

In the meantime, let this sidebar tangent to the conversation go  :)

~Lorelei
members.cox.net/whirlygig