pennsicdance: Terminology and Parties

Sauer, Michael F. SauerM at missouri.edu
Thu Aug 25 07:24:33 PDT 2005

>and I think we're doing a pretty good job of that with the listingsin the A&S book, the push to >hand out invitiations, the announcements in classes, etc.--although I love the idea of
>advertisments in the Pennsic Independant as an add-on) then that should be enough.

I think the invitatons is a good idea (I mostly declined taking one cause I knew about the
party and would rather you pass one to someone else), but sometimes if you get an invitation to something it implies one is required. Did these invites have something like "Everyone welcome" or "Tell/bring all your friends on them"?

Conrad