pennsicdance: Pennsic Music after the fact

Collwen Gwehyddes collwen at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 05:35:18 PDT 2005

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get a copy of Pennsic dance
music after the fact?

It hit me last night that our dance master here in
Frosted Hills, Wilhelm, might want our small cadre of
musicians to learn the greatest hits from Pennsic.

Yours in the Dream we share,
Lady Collwen Gwehyddes, AoA,  Friends (Concordia), Pine (Concordia)
Shire of Frosted Hills
/Per bend sinister, vert and azure, a dragon displayed argent, maintaining in each hind claw an acorn, or, all between three decresents, argent/