pennsicdance: Wednesday evening of war week in the barn

L.J. Sparvero lyev at verizon.net
Thu Aug 4 19:33:54 PDT 2005

Hi all,
	Since there's been some confusion (partly my fault), here's all the info I
have. Wedensday of war week (8/17) the barn is reserved by Wolgemut. That I
heard from the head of Pennsic Cultural Affairs. I can't tell you right now
when their reservation starts in the evening.
	I had *thought* that they were doing another "play a dance concert in the
barn" thing like previous years.
	But I've heard that they possibly are not going to be at Pennsic until
Thursday, which makes it puzzling. They are scheduled for that Thursday
night in the performing arts pavillion for their usual concert.
	I am going to check into this and let folks know ASAP. There are two
possibilities as I see it:
1. It's an old reservation that didn't get removed (in which case I'd have
to find a way to get in touch with them to ask that they un-reserve)
2. It's something new and they are planning a concert in the barn. (in
which case it would be real good to see what time they want to start, and
if they'd want dance to be going before they get there -- they wanted that
last year).

I'll let you all know what I find out. -Lyev

FYI: Eastern court is scheduled to start at *8pm* in the barn on Wednesday,
so you can make a guess when other activities will be able to start....