pennsicdance: Pennsic class openings

annikki at comcast.net annikki at comcast.net
Wed Aug 3 11:15:32 PDT 2005

Hello people!

Right on the tail of Maestro Etienne's unfortunate announcement.... this leaves five classes
in need of substitutes, if anyone is interested.

In order of preferrence, we are looking to:

1.  Find people willing to teach the same classes
2.  Find people willing to teach similar classes
3.  Find people willing to teach same genre

The five classes, all during the main war week, are as follows:

1.  Monday, Noon -- Bella Gioiosa -- 16th century Italian from Il Ballarino -- intermediate 3
person dance, very cascarda-ish, often done at Pennsic (in the Pile)

2.  Monday, 1 PM -- Maraviglia d'Amore-- 16th century Italian from Il Ballarino -- intermediate
2 person cascarda, sometimes done at Pennsic (in the Pile)

3.  Wednesday, 10 AM-- Italian for Dancers -- a cross between language (vocabulary,
pronunciation) and reconstruction, 16th century Italian

4.  Friday,Noon -- Squilina -- 16th century Italian from Il Ballarino -- intermediate 3 person
dance

5.  Friday, 1 PM -- Torneo Amoroso -- 16th century Italian from Il Ballarino -- intermediate 2
person dance

Please holler at me before Friday midnight-ish (I leave for Pennsic around 3 AM Saturday,
Eastern).  I'll give Master Sion an update on class arrangements and changes can also be
posted at the tent itself.  If there are slots still open when I leave, please see Sion at A&S
point at Pennsic if you want to teach in one of the open slots, but please also let Lyev and/or
I know at Pennsic, so we have an idea what has been filled.

Thanks,
Adele Desfontaines
Euro dance class scheduler