pennsicdance: no flames, no alcohol

lyev at verizon.net lyev at verizon.net
Thu Jul 21 09:32:21 PDT 2005

> flip replies:
> >there's no alcohol allowed in the dance tent either
> BAH!  when did that come into play?

This year, and it's an A&S-wide policy (other than things like brewing
classes, which will not be happening in the dance tent).

> I assume it's ok to have it as long as it's inside someone...
> else there would be alot fewer potential attendees.

Yes, there will be no molecular detectors in use. Alcohol inside people is
OK (but visibly obnoxious behavour is not).

Flames that are entirely contained inside someone are OK too ;-)

-Lyev