pennsicdance: feedback

Judith judithsca at aol.com
Tue Jul 19 13:24:38 PDT 2005

Salve, fellow dancers!  If you have a moment, could you examine the
potential list of dances for the Pennsic Ball and tell me which ones you
have seen done in your various regions, which ones you would like to dance,
additions, etc. so that I can base my final judgment on real information?
:-)

Judith

15th c. Italian: Rostiboli, Amoroso, Petits Vriens, Lauro, A Saltarello, A
Piva, Anello, Gelosia, Chirintana, Gioioso Spagnguolo

15th c. French: Danse des Cleves

15th c. English: Ly Bens Dysonis, Prenes y Garde

16th c. French: Official Bransle, Cassandra Bransle Suite, Horse's Bransle,
Montarde, Another Bransle Suite

16th c. English: Madame Sosylia's Almain, Black Almain, Pavanne plus
Galliarde

16th c. Italian: Villanella, Gracca Amorosa, Caccia D'Amore (part 4,
pinwheel type thing), Il Piantone, Ballo del Fiore, Bizzaria d'Amore, Lo
Spagnoletto, Laccio D'Amore

17th c. English: New Boe Peepe, Sellenger's Round, Gathering Peasecods,
Heart's Ease, Rufty-Tufty, Jenny Pluck Pears, Black Nag