pennsicdance: Lighting for musicians in tent

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 17:34:29 PDT 2005

> Also, one musician group here in Germany has
> little candle holders on the sides of their music
> stands that add enough extra light, adds ambience

No kidding, I think it would be fantastic to have that
kind of atmosphere.  Unfortunately, here in the West,
those kind of things are against fire regs, but I
would love to see them at Pennsic.  Do you recall what
kind of attachment point they used for the candle
holder?

The other thing is that it might be tricky to focus on
the music with one bright point of light in your eye.
How did they resolve this problem?

Vyncent