pennsicdance: Lighting for musicians in tent

Judith judithsca at aol.com
Sun Jul 17 01:27:36 PDT 2005

I think the book lights sound like a good idea--- then each musicians has hi
sown individual light source.  Also, oine musician group here in Germany has
little candle hodlers on the sides of their music stands that add enough
extra light, adds ambience--- and they have yet to set themselves, the
music, or the Great Hall of the castle on fire...

Judith