pennsicdance: Honors for one of our own!

L.J. Sparvero lyev at verizon.net
Sun Jul 17 10:00:45 PDT 2005

>Filip of the Marche was made a Companion of the Fleur d'AEthelmearc for
>his skill and teaching of dance.  Scroll scrivened by THLady Hrefna in
>heppna Thorgrimsdottir and limned by Lady Gianna di Aurelio, upon a text
>by Her Excellency, Giulietta da Venezia.

The above happened this weekend, for those that are unaware the Fleur
d'AEthelmearc is the Order of High Merit for A&S in AEthelmearc, and comes
with a Grant of Arms if the recipient does not have one, more info at
http://fleur.aethelmearc.net/ .

As some perspective, one of my favorite dance events of all time was one
that he and Giulietta helped do some... eight years ago already? Wow.

Vivat to Filip!

-Lyev