pennsicdance: Lighting for musicians in tent

L.J. Sparvero lyev at verizon.net
Sat Jul 16 13:21:56 PDT 2005

(To the tune of "Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer:")

"For you know Dasher, and Dancer, and Dancer, and Dancer, and Dancer..."

Hi all,

In the past there have been a few complaints about dim lighting in the
musicians area in the tent. I know Octavio and others have brought lanterns
as supplemental lighting, and hung them from a line between the side pole
and support pole nearest.

I'd like to buy something to take care of this issue for good. Any
suggestions? Should I get a hanging lantern? Something that screws into the
support poles, like a smaller version of the floodlights that light the
tent? A handful of booklights (the clip-on kind) to hand out each night?

-Lyev