pennsicdance: Italian Dance teachers needed for Casa Bardicci

L.J. Sparvero lyev at verizon.net
Fri Jul 8 15:06:43 PDT 2005

Hi all,
	I've received a request from Master Erwiliam that I'd like to pass along
since I'm not going to be able to help them. With the many folk that want
to teach dance at Pennsic, but just can't find a slot in our schedule, this
is a golden opportunity.  They are a household of musicians and performers
and in need of someone to teach Italian dances in their camp since their
dance instructor won't be able to make it. Camp Casa Bardicci is fairly far
down the hill from the A&S area, part of the reason they may want some
in-camp instruction. They would like some instruction for a few days before
their "Hoity Toity" party.
	If you'd like to go teach some easy Italian dances, even for just one
session, these fine people would be thrilled. I've also pointed out the
easier Italian dance classes on the schedule to them. Master Erwiliam's
e-mail is <casabardicci at hotmail.com>

Yay dancing, -Lyev

P.S. Thanks to the hard work of Filip, the dance schedule (and complete A&S
class schedule too) is online as a CSV file at
http://pennsicdance.aands.org/ You can cut and paste into a spreadsheet and
make a personalized class planner.