pennsicdance: Pennsic classes needed!

L.J. Sparvero lyev at verizon.net
Mon Apr 18 18:17:03 PDT 2005

Heya,
	There was a brief problem with the class database over the weekend, and
during it classes couldn't be registered. Thanks to the hard work of
Gregory and Filip, it's been corrected. If you've tried to submit classes,
please double check the list of registered classes at
http://pennsicdance.aands.org/ to see if they got added.
	If you are thinking of teaching at Pennsic, please register your classes
ASAP. This way everyone knows which genres are covered, and which need more
proposals. Right now there are less than a dozen proposals in, which leaves
us really thin. I'd like to at least have a good idea what's being taught
in the open sections before I schedule the beginners and ball prep tracks.

-Lyev