pennsicdance: Another website to look at :)

whirlygig whirlygig at cox.net
Sun Mar 6 22:24:49 PST 2005

I also have a website in it's beta stages:

http://members.cox.net/whirlygig/

"Whirlygig" is a website dedicated as a resource for dancers, musicians and
dance masters in the SCA.  It contains spreadsheets cataloging 35+ CD's of
commercial dance music, for almsot 275 dances from the various cheet sheet
books.  It started as a simple project to pass the time as a temporary
secretary, and over the years has grown into this.   :)

I'm looking for any feedback and ways to improve the site.

Thanks for your time,

Lorelei Skye
(Cathy)