pennsicdance: So, who wants to be a Guinea pig?

Philip Edward Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Mar 5 16:27:34 PST 2005

So, I've been working on getting a database tied online teacher/class
registration form working.  I think it's ready for a few folks to
start pushing it.

Anyone willing to enter their data in order to pushi it a little?
Fair warning that if something goes screwy, you might have to reenter
at a later date.

If you don't have a class figured out just yet, or just want to put
test data in, start your class description with the word "TEST"
ie:
TEST-Relating Bransles to the Hokey Pokey

This will make the test classes easy to remove later.

http://pennsicdance.aands.org

Note the whole site is still kinda beta... the data should be current,
but it really isn't really pretty... so just deal. ;)

Let me know if you see anything strange.

You can look at the "registered" class list at:
http://pennsicdance.aands.org/regclasslist.php

--
be safe.
flip