pennsicdance: need some music

Alex Clark alexbclark at pennswoods.net
Thu Sep 15 21:23:47 PDT 2005

At 02:42 PM 9/15/2005 -0400, I wrote:
>Does this mean that we know that the bassadanza should have a metronome
>marking of about 50? I like it closer to 60.

Maybe I should be a little more specific: I mean 50 and 60 beats per minute
counting two beats to the measure, each beat divided in three. If one
counts six quick beats to the measure (or quick beats to a shorter measure)
then this translates to 150 and 180. I tend to count this music as having
two slow beats to a measure (like two singles), but one could certainly
count it otherwise.

--
Alex Clark/Henry of Maldon