pennsicdance: beginners/advanced classes

L.J. Sparvero lyev at verizon.net
Thu Sep 2 14:36:06 PDT 2004

At 02:52 PM 9/2/2004, Patches023 at aol.com wrote:
>How early in the war?  I would like to teach it but I usually don't arrive
>before the price drops (middle weekend).

That's a good point -- since I've been going to the full war for so long,
it slipped my mind that there's a price drop in the middle ;-) I'd need to
see if the English Revels will be done again next year. Since the Pile
music will need to go out well before the class deadline, then I'll need to
schedule the balls well in advance of classes. Hmm, that way we can
actually coorindate this better!

>You did an outstanding job, but with just a little tweeking it could be
>even better.

Thank you very much! Later, -Lyev