pennsicdance: Pennsic Dance Summary

L.J. Sparvero lyev at verizon.net
Mon Aug 30 13:23:04 PDT 2004

At 02:56 PM 8/30/2004, Courtney Meredith wrote:
>re: dance tent leakage - I have already passed on to Lyev the advice I got
>from a former Pennsic autocrat, which is for the dance coordinator to call
>Grimms in February or March and politely explain that we build a wooden
>floor in there, so may we please have a sound roof?  Former autocrat said
>the Grimms generally allocates the best roofs to (1) tents people live in
>and (2) where people make an issue of it.

Thanks for reminding me to post something on this. Several people had the
foresight to take photos of the rain coming in the leaks during take-down.
I've forgotten who you are -- could you email me privately? I don't know if
I'm going to need the photos, but knowing who has them is the first step in
making a polite issue out of it. -Lyev