pennsicdance: Pennsic Dance Summary

Courtney Meredith Meredith.Courtney at comverse.com
Mon Aug 30 11:56:34 PDT 2004

re: dance tent leakage - I have already passed on to Lyev the advice I got
from a former Pennsic autocrat, which is for the dance coordinator to call
Grimms in February or March and politely explain that we build a wooden
floor in there, so may we please have a sound roof?  Former autocrat said
the Grimms generally allocates the best roofs to (1) tents people live in
and (2) where people make an issue of it.

Mara

Meredith Courtney
Comverse

(heck, should probably mention the lighting as well, I was a bit nervous
about seeing cold rain dripping into those hot overhead lights ...)