pennsicdance: Pennsic Dance Summary

Nadine Latief nadine at dinnercrew.com
Mon Aug 30 11:11:18 PDT 2004

Thanks for summarizing all that, Katherine!

Also:

1. Dance classes were quite well attended this year, compared to the previous 2 years. Maybe the cool weather had some factor in this.

2. The Dance Tent leaks badly. This is a problem as I don't think it's good for the wood to be wet for a long time. Is there a way to report this problem to someone and possibly get it fixed?

I'd like to help Katherine twist Lyev's arm to run dance again next year :-)
I thought dancing went really well this year, thank you all!

Cheers,
Lowrie.