pennsicdance: Calling all Teachers!

catherinedean at earthlink.net catherinedean at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 30 09:54:04 PDT 2004

From: catherinedean at earthlink.net
Sent: Aug 30, 2004 9:53 AM
To: sca-dance at andrew.cmu.edu
Subject: Calling all Teachers!

Did you teach dance at Pennsic (or any other event)?  Did you have a handout?  If so, I'd love to help you turn it into an article for the Letter of Dance.

At the moment I'm particularly interested in summaries of innovative classes, teaching techniques, descriptions of successful dance events, etc.  Share what has worked for *you* with the rest of the Known World.

Of course, book and cd reviews, reconstructions, research articles, and choreographies are always most welcome.

For more information, contact me at the e-mail address below.

Yours in Service,
Katherine Mercer
Editor, the Letter of Dance
letterofdance at yahoo.com