pennsicdance: Thanks everyone for a great dancing war!

L.J. Sparvero lyev at verizon.net
Mon Aug 23 07:55:35 PDT 2004

Hi all,
	Just wanted to pass along my thanks to the bunch of you who helped make
dancing at Pennsic rock. To Judith, Octavio, Domenico, Margaret, and lots
and lots of others, thanks yet again! And special thanks to the crew that
disassembled the floor in 1.5 hours despite a pouring rain and leaky tent.
I hope people made it out of Pennsic without serious damage Friday night --
I've heard rumors of "Lake Atenvelt" and "Cariadoc's River".
	Thanks again!
-Lyev (this year's, and tentatively next year's European Dance Coordinator)