pennsicdance: Ballo in Onore della Duchessa

Elena elena at trimaris.org
Sun Aug 1 18:19:00 PDT 2004

First of all, Lyev, what a lovely name for my ball.

Secondly for all, it is my pleasure to invite all of you to an evening of
16th century Italian dance on Wednesday August 18th in the dance tent.  The
ball begins at 9pm and should continue for an hour and a
half.  Refreshments of indescribable quality and bounty will be provided by
Mistress Mairi Celidh, Trimaris' most treasured cooking laurel (and our
beloved Octavio de Flores' wife).  After the formal ball the floor will be
open for a post revel featuring dances from all countries.

The formal ball play list is as follows:

Alegretza d'Amore
Ballo del Fiore
Bella Gioioso
Bizzaria d'Amore
Canary
(La) Caccia d'Amore/Pinwheel
(La) Castellana
Chiara Stella
Contatentza d'Amore
Dolce Amoroso Fuoco
Fiamma d'Amore
Galliard
Gracca Amoroso
Laccio d'Amore
Maraviglia d'Amore
(Lo) Spagnoletto
Spagnoletto Regolatto
Villanico
Villanella

The refreshments should feature:

Beef Rolls, Sausages, Brazzatelli, Tarts sweet and savory,Calicioni, Smoked
Olives, Huen Cookies,  Marzipan, Mint Tea, Sekonjaben, Fruit in wine and
Sangria.

I look forward to seeing all of you.

Elena
duchessa