pennsicdance: Pennsic Dance Floor - Electric Drills and Artists Needed!

Margaret A. Menzies mamenzies at compuserve.com
Sat Jul 31 19:09:45 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the SCA Dance Community,

We will once again have the beautiful parquet dance floor available in the
dance tent for 9 days of dance activity at this year's Pennsic war. As this
task is large, we need your help to get everything ready in time for the
first dance classes on Thursday.

As you pack and prepare for this year's Pennsic war, I ask that you if you
own a cordless heavy duty drill that you include it with your dance shoes
and join us in helping to assemble the floor on Wednesday, August 11th at
10:00.  Both drills and extra hands are welcome - we can never have too
many!  No carpentry or building experience is necessary.  We'll find a way
to use your talents and have some fun at the same time.  We will disassemble
the floor at 5pm on Friday, August 20th.

Artists are also welcome to help paint new floor sections beginning on
Monday, August 9th.  Just stop by the dance tent and we'll supply you with
materials and instructions to help fill in our chessboard floor pattern.

I look forward to seeing many old friends and in making new ones as we work
together on this important activity.  It will be fun!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me off list at
the email address below.

Yours in service,

Margaret de Mey
of Carolingia