pennsicdance: Dance organization stuff

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Fri Jul 30 20:44:59 PDT 2004

Can we have another white board at the barn like we did at the dance tent
last year?
I really liked how it listed what was going in the dance tent that day.

If we have one by the dance tent, and one by the barn, it will be very
useful. And one by the information point if we really want to overkill.

Lowrie.