pennsicdance: PDF typo

L.J. Sparvero lyev at verizon.net
Fri Jul 30 14:32:23 PDT 2004

At 02:53 PM 7/30/2004, you wrote:
>I just printed 20 (double sided) of the PDF versions of the schedule.
>These can go up at the dance tent, info point, and at a few places in
>the barn.  (extra's were printed in case they dissapear)

There's a typo for Friday Aug 20. The schedule times should read:
10AM Be a better dancer the period way!
11AM Country Dances, Round for Eight
12 Noon New 16 Century Dances (2-hour class)
2PM Renaissance Folk Dance: Chirintana
3PM Period Partner Swapping
4PM Dancing for Absolute Beginners
5PM Dance Floor Disassembly

The "New 16th c dances" is listed as a 1-hour class in the PDF, and the
absolute beginners class 2 hours, the classes inbetween are shifted by an hour.

Hopefully the correct PDF will be up by Sunday. I'm going to have a few of
these posted at the dance tent and give them to A&S point. I really like
the layout of them.

-Lyev