pennsicdance: Dance at Pennsic

L.J. Sparvero lyev at verizon.net
Mon May 10 12:49:44 PDT 2004

Hello all,
	This year we have 63 classes, six dance parties, and several evenings of
open dancing. I'm hoping to get revised class schedule onto the
website  http://www.PennsicEuropeanDance.org soonish. The number of classes
and parties must be a new high, at least in the dance-tent era of classes.
	Thanks to everyone who offered to teach, and I'm very sorry for the ones
that I've had to tell that there's no slots left. Please think about it for
next year.
	And thanks again especially to Greg and Filip, who have done tremendous
service over the years to provide us with both a tent of our own and a
wooden floor to dance on.
	-Lyev