pennsicdance: Pennsic Balls and evening dance schedule

L.J. Sparvero lyev at verizon.net
Wed Apr 7 06:46:16 PDT 2004

Hi all,
         Here is the evening schedule. I'm still in need of people to
volunteer to coordinate evening dance (last year there were a few evenings
where dance ended at midnight because no one volunteered for after-hours).
Again, there's the normal evening dance from 9-mid most nights in the tent
or barn, and there's after-hours dancing from midnight until the cows come
home.
         Thanks again to all who offered to host evening Balls/parties. I
think we've set a new record with six of them this year. If anyone needs to
switch an evening with someone else, please work out the details and have
both people contact me before April 30th

In service to the dance community, -Lyev

P.S. They are starting to put an event schedule up at
http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn33/index.html -- Open ceremonies seems to be
Sunday am, Courts seem to be the usual nights, and the fencing broken field
battle is 2nd Wednesday at 1pm.