pennsicdance: Pennsic teachers wanted!

L.J. Sparvero lyev at verizon.net
Wed Mar 3 12:59:33 PST 2004

Hi all,
	Quick reminder that teachers are still needed. Info on how to sign up to
teach a class, whether a beginners/focused topic beginners or regular class
is at: http://www.PennsicEuropeanDance.org

	If you have a absolutely preferred time (i.e. "must be 2pm on second
Monday", or "I will only be there on these two days") please get it to me
by St. Patrick's Day (March 17th, just two weeks away). After that, I'll be
taking requests for open slots on a first-come first-served basis. If you
want your name in lights and your class to appear in the onsite booklet,
please get it to me by Tax Day (April 15th). I will be taking classes for
what slots remain right up through Pennsic, but without your announcement
in the booklet fewer people will show up.

	Also, there are still evenings for dance balls, those will be scheduled by
Tax Day as above. And I'd very much appreciate someone other than myself
running evening open dancing, or at least trades off dance sets with me ;-)

In service to the dancers and musicians, -Lyev

P.S. No battlefield schedule has been posted on
http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn33/index.html yet -- I know this is a major
commitment for some instructors who can't teach during certain times. If
you end up scheduled against a conflict, just let me know and I'll get you
a different slot.