pennsicdance: Webhosting for this year's dance classes needed!

L.J. Sparvero lyev at verizon.net
Thu Dec 2 08:02:50 PST 2004

Hi all,
	Webhosting for last year's Pennsic dance stuff is about to be lost. Is
there someone out there kind enough to host it for this coming year? Really
all I'd need is:
* a durable URL until after Pennsic
* an HTML page that I can put a list of proposed classes and balls (to be
replaced with a schedule)
* a page for the Pennsic Ball, general dance-at-Pennsic info, and contact infos

Anything above that (pictures, graphics, pdf formatted schedules, chili
recipes) is a bonus but not necessary.

As soon as I can get the info up, I will be open for submitting class
proposals. As before, I can't guarantee acceptance until May 1st when I
pass on the final schedule.

-Lyev