pennsicdance: Pennsic Ball Tentative dance list for commentary

Elena elena at trimaris.org
Mon Feb 16 13:40:02 PST 2004

At 01:48 PM 2/16/2004 -0500, L.J. Sparvero wrote:

>To your most noble Grace, and fine patron of the arts of Terpsichore --
>your enemies tremble at the sound of your southern army marching behind
>you, and your allies are awestruck at the sounds of your kingdom's fine
>musicians! I would hope that you would again delight us by hosing a dance
>ball this coming year.

Dearest  Lyev,

Flattery will get you almost anything.  I must check with my friends and
fellow Pennsic goers to determine what I can bring to the table, and
probably with you off this list to determine what you want (and what dance
I have to learn this time).  But I certainly hope I'll be able to it
again.    It was tres fun.

>If you or anyone else has a better way to phrase this, please let me know ;-)

Hmmm. Let's see.  Toss the Mistress of the Laurel?  Just a thought. :D

Elena