pennsicdance: schedule summary

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Sat Jun 23 17:47:20 PDT 2001

A few things about the schedule:

First use of the dance tent is Saturday the 11th, for 2 hours of ball
prep. There are 3 2-hour ball prep classes, plus the daily
"intro to dancing class".

The "Dancemasters Cabal" is scheduled against the Caroso Ball.

The Masked Ball is listed in the schedule as starting at 7pm and
ending at 10pm. We'll have to be sure to bribe the heralds etc. to announce
that it starts at 9pm and ends at midnight.

The Viking and Scottish Dance classes are all scheduled against other
dance classes.

I don't spot any other cross-scheduling, but I didn't check for
mis-categorized classes.

-- Gregory Blount