pennsicdance: Dance flood budget.

Philip Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri May 18 09:49:30 PDT 2001

I had planned to go to war practice for the meeting, and still might,
but i'd *Really* like to have some figures, and i didn't want to have
to go without letting Zach know, or finding out if he wanted to do
it.

Can *Anyone* tell me with certainty what the budget for last year
was supposed to be?  $3K seems to stick in my head, but i'd like to go
with something more acurate if i could.

be safe,
flip

^___^