pennsicdance: barn quiet time?

Gene Schwartzman emagene at erols.com
Wed Apr 25 20:34:16 PDT 2001

From: Greg Lindahl <lindahl at pbm.com>
>I got my Pennsic Book, but forgot to look to see if the Barn is listed
>as a quiet zone at some early, annoying time like last year. That was on
>our List Of Things To Bring Up. Can someone look and post the result?

Straight from the the handbook:
==
Quiet hours shall be enforced between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM in the
"Quiet/Family" camping areas.  Quiet hours shall be enforced between 2:00 AM
and 7:00 AM throughout the rest of the campground.  Please be considerate of
your neighbors when contemplating high decibel nighttime activities
(drumming, piping, singing, etc..)
==

Ok.. this begs the question, is the barn considered a "Quiet/Family" camping
area.  Logic would dictate that it's not... but then who ever uses logic to
making rules :)

Of course, the other entertaining thought that comes to mind is the phrase
"high decibel nighttime activities"... :) hmmm... :)

Zhenya (one of late night/early morning barn people for many years running)

"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the
ungrateful.  We have done so much for so long, with so little, we are
now qualified to do anything with nothing."

"A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was,
the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... but the
world may be different because I was important in the life of a child."