pennsicdance: the dance tent at night

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Mar 21 21:06:33 PST 2001

One interesting feature of next Pennsic is that all of the performing
arts performances appear to be scheduled at night -- the two time
preferences are "early evening" and "late evening". This may produce
significant noise, especially during the numerous middle eastern
dance performances.

If we want to do things at night in the dance tent, such as my
little party, we should also tell the performing arts people what
night it is, so that they can schedule quieter items that night.
Is anyone else thinking of doing something at night?

-- Gregory Blount