pennsicdance: Caroso Style Ball

Courtney, Meredith meredith at comversens.com
Tue Feb 20 12:45:26 PST 2001

sounds good

Mara

Meredith Courtney		meredith at comversens.com
Comverse

-----Original Message-----
From: Judithsca at aol.com [mailto:Judithsca at aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 7:57 AM
To: pennsicdance at pbm.com
Subject: pennsicdance: Caroso Style Ball

Hail, fellow dance enthusiasts!
    I am hereforth entering my bid to run the Caroso Ball this year at
Pennsic.  I plan to do a couple of special things with some peripheral
aspects of the ball (like decorations, food, drinks, etc.), using Greg as
the
one man band whose energy to play seems boundless.
    Sound good?

Judith de Northumbria