pennsicdance: Dolce Amoroso Fuoco

Dave Lankford davebearin at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 21:17:00 PDT 2001

Juliana wrote:
>Bizzaria is already in there; do we have an arrangement
>for Dolce Amoroso Fuoco?

I won't be making it to Pennsic this year, but I do
have an arrangement of Dolce Amoroso Fuoco I'm willing
to mail, if it will be useful to those of you attending.

Because I originally arranged D.A.F. with a particular
ensemble in mind (violin/viola/cello/recorder), I may
need to alter the arrangement to accommodate instruments
that have more limited ranges than the aformentioned strings.

Generally speaking, what sort of arrangement (in terms of
instrumental ranges/clefs) would people find most useful for
SCA pick-up band situations?

  - Dafydd Arth