pennsicdance: barn quiet time?

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Apr 25 20:44:40 PDT 2001

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 11:34:16PM -0400, Gene Schwartzman wrote:

> Straight from the the handbook:
> ==
> Quiet hours shall be enforced between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM in the
> "Quiet/Family" camping areas.  Quiet hours shall be enforced between 2:00 AM
> and 7:00 AM throughout the rest of the campground.  Please be considerate of
> your neighbors when contemplating high decibel nighttime activities
> (drumming, piping, singing, etc..)
> ==

Last year the Barn and Merchant's Area were both defined to be
Quiet/Family. I take it that there's no indication of what's what this
year? Check them site map, if there is one. (My copy is in Atlantia
and I am in the Outlands, or I'd just look and tell you.) I checked
the land map and there is no indication.

I like it that they mention piping in the list...

-- Gregory Blount