pennsicdance: Planning for Pennsic XXX

Bess Libby besslibby at mediaone.net
Tue Nov 21 08:42:26 PST 2000

> Much of what was done last year was the result of good and open
> communication happening in previous years, with ideas coming from
> many people.
>
> I didn't realize that you wanted to stop this trend.

I don't think that anyone is trying to stop this trend.  As I see it,
Tibicen was merely clarifying what she was specifically asking for, not
saying that other communication shouldn't happen.  You're right -- I think
that what made last year work so well was that we were all communicating and
working together much more so than in previous years.  Hopefully next year
will be even better.

                                                                    -Maria