pennsicdance: Planning for Pennsic XXX

Philip Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 21 12:45:19 PST 2000

Vanessa Layne <dagoura at MIT.EDU> writes:
>I am asking for *Juliana's* account of what *Juliana* did, in as much
>excruciating detail as she might be able to provide.
i was providing a framework for things that need to be done in
general...

its a start, i by no means held it out to be complete.

All in all she did do a reasonable job of it.
Much of what was done last year was the result of good and open
communication happening in previous years, with ideas coming from
many people.

I didn't realize that you wanted to stop this trend.