pennsicdance: Planning for Pennsic XXX

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Tue Nov 21 12:32:44 PST 2000

> I am asking for *Juliana's* account of what *Juliana* did, in as much
> excruciating detail as she might be able to provide.

Yes. That plus a bit of post-mortem about what could be done better
and new stuff for next year would be a great help.

Done better:

1) Reserve the barn for 1h before the ball for "setup" to keep other
people from trying to schedule it right up to the ball.
2) Get official permission from the autocrat to make the usual dancing
level of noise after the official curfew.

New stuff:

details about our agrement for the dance stage.

-- gb