pennsicdance: Planning for Pennsic XXX

Philip Lewis flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 21 11:02:18 PST 2000

a short/abrev list off the top of my head.

Finding person/people to cover dance for nights at war week and
the various balls. (optional pre-war week)

Coordinate/negotiate dance locations for balls, barn conflict nights
(court, etc.)

Deal with dance tent and it's setup.

Solicit teachers for dance classes, and schedual them in a thoughtful
manner based on arrival and "good" spread with minimal
conflicts. (Including the afternoon dance 101)

Coordinate with our favorite people in the whole world, the
musicians... ;)

I will offer myself for consideration... I've done it before (Pennsic
25 IIRC)