pennsicdance: Planning for Pennsic XXX

Gene Schwartzman emagene at erols.com
Tue Nov 21 10:37:41 PST 2000

From: Julia E Smith <julias+ at pitt.edu>

>So, it's time to start thinking about Pennsic XXX.  I'm not going to be
>able to take a serious leadership role this year, as my other job
>(Heralds Point) is going to be requiring more of me this year - I was
>foolish enough to agree to run consultation this year.
>
>I'm willing to offer advice, to help scare up people for another series
>of intro to dance classes, and to do some teaching.  However, we need to
>find/recruit/coerce someone who's willing to actually organize dance at
>Pennsic XXX.
>
>So, any takers?  Anyone else want to volunteer to help out, without
>taking the head job?
>
>Juliana

I'm willing to assist/teach beginner dances assuming I will actually be
there this year.  At this point, I am planning on being there for the full
two weeks, but my life changes month to month, so I'll know more definitive
by Spring.

As for actually organizing dance.. I'll be happy to assist (i.e. yell loudly
as necessary :), but can't commit to leading.

Zhenya (aka Ziggy)