pennsicdance: Planning for Pennsic XXX

Julia E Smith julias+ at pitt.edu
Tue Nov 21 07:53:03 PST 2000

So, it's time to start thinking about Pennsic XXX.  I'm not going to be
able to take a serious leadership role this year, as my other job
(Heralds Point) is going to be requiring more of me this year - I was
foolish enough to agree to run consultation this year.

I'm willing to offer advice, to help scare up people for another series
of intro to dance classes, and to do some teaching.  However, we need to
find/recruit/coerce someone who's willing to actually organize dance at
Pennsic XXX.

So, any takers?  Anyone else want to volunteer to help out, without
taking the head job?

Juliana